Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Jacob is Here




Jacob Winston Vaughan officially made his arrival yesterday morning, 7/25 @ 10:08 AM at Medical City Dallas, weighing in at 7lbs. 12oz. and measuring 20" long. He's perfect and healthy. Even the Pediatrician had nothing negative or bad to say, which greatly enthused his mother and I.




Taylor's very enamored with him. She just can't seem to look at him enough. I think I'm pretty taken with him myself. Taylor's healthy and doing great, Jacob's healthy, so I'm a happy man.




We are now much more than a couple. We are truely a Family.




More later,


Michael, Taylor and Jacob




2 comments:

teacherpanda said...

Congrats! You two are the first people I know to actually have a baby born on my birthday. jacob was born at 10:08, you said, I was born at 10:20 am. I had a graet birthday. Had mexican for supper and went bowling.

Ranee said...

Congrats guys!! Jacob is beautiful! I'm glad that everyone is healthy!

I know what you mean by feeling like a family. Its something you never understand until it happens to you.

Enjoy your moments of sleep and getting hooked on Nick at Night during the wee hours. lol

Ranee