Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Back to the grind stone

Greetings from the other side...It's now back to the grind stone, and the adjustment to married life now begins.The wedding and reception went great and was simply a wonderful experience. I haven't listened to the Audio CD of the wedding as of yet, but I will soon. I know there are a few family members who want a copy, so I will see what I can do on that front. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the wedding and reception photo's and video.

Though there were a few things that went wrong during the reception, such as never receiving the toss bouquet, not having transportation from the parking lot to the reception hall for the older guests as promised, not having paved parking as promised (we all had to park in and walk thru the field to the reception hall, which make the lack of the promised golf carts for the older guests even more aggravating), and so forth,it didn't affect the overall experience, and all ended well. I'll post some pictures of the honeymoon when I get them loaded on the computer, but the quick run down of the week is as follows:

Monday - Disney World with a character dinner, night parade and fireworks

Tuesday - Epcot with fireworks

Wednesday - Discovery Cove and swimming with dolphins

Thursday - Titanic, The Experience, followed by dinner at a restaurant featured on Rachel Rae's $40/day

Friday - Kennedy Space Center and Downtown Disney

Saturday - Sea World

Needless to say, we had a lot of fun. I'll elaborate more later when I post the pictures.

Hope all is well with everyone (Glad to see your doing better this week Nathan...)

Until next time...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for the mention. I've been feeling great, and am glad to have the new kidney.

Glad to hear that the ceremony and the reception went well (over all). I've heard everyone say that there are always a few problems, but that the results are always worth it.

Florida is somewhere I'd like to go some day, given the time and money. Sounds like you had a great time.

Now, enjoy the rest of your lives!